One of the things we do periodically with you is take stock. Having a periodic review helps us stay in touch with what is going on in your life. It’s also a good time to review your holdings, the economy and the markets as well. The items to discuss fall into these two basic categories.
- Planning – connecting your money to your life.
- Cash flow needs, saving, spending and lifestyle.
- Thinking on retirement.
- Plans for residence, if any, moving or major remodeling.
- Estate and trust considerations.
- Other objectives, special considerations, taxes.
- Investing – your portfolio and the markets.
- The role of volatility in long term investing.
- Risk tolerance discussion.
- Time horizon review.
- Our assessment of opportunities and risks.
Of course, we spend a lot of time working with you when a money question comes up. You can ask us anything, any time. If we don’t know the answer, we’ll do our best to find it.
Clients, if things are happening we should know about, please email us or call. Otherwise, we’ll be in touch by and by.