Leibman Financial Services (LFS) was born in August, 1996. It was the culmination of nearly twenty years of prior experience in virtually every aspect of financial services. August 2016 marks the 20th Anniversary of our founding.
While the twenty years before LFS covered a wide range of insurance and banking and investment and benefit products, LFS was intended to focus very tightly on helping people manage their money to get where they wanted to go. This is why we are in business.
And what an incredible twenty years it has been!
- We were fortunate to be aligned with the independent broker-dealer LPL Financial. LPL provides the platform, resources, and expertise we need to provide state-of-the-art services to you.
- We were fortunate to land our facilities at 228 Main in beautiful downtown Louisville. It’s a great place to do business.
- Most of all, we were fortunate to be able to serve so many wonderful people. We are privileged to help with many of life’s most important topics.
A milestone is a natural place to look back and look ahead. We are excited about the future, for a number of reasons:
- The gap between expectations and reality as it unfolds is where investment opportunity lives—and we believe the gap is historically wide right now.
- We have the largest and most capable staff we’ve ever had, to do the work we need to do for you.
- Our range of offerings is expanding to better pursue the diverse needs and circumstances of our clients.
- Our communications program expanded dramatically over the past year, with a complete library of our philosophy and methods at 228Main.com and daily commentary in three ‘New Media’ venues.
- The founder is intent on working to age 92, and feels better than ever about being able to do so.
A heartfelt ‘Thank You’ to everyone. We are looking forward to the years and decades ahead.